Department of Human Development and Family Studies, The Pennsylvania State University, 105 White Building, University Park, PA 16802.
Linkages Between Parents’ Differential Treatment, Youth Depressive Symptoms, and Sibling Relationships
Article first published online: 7 APR 2008
© National Council on Family Relations, 2008
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 480–494, May 2008
How to Cite
Shanahan, L., McHale, S. M., Crouter, A. C. and Osgood, D. W. (2008), Linkages Between Parents’ Differential Treatment, Youth Depressive Symptoms, and Sibling Relationships. Journal of Marriage and Family, 70: 480–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00495.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!