Columbia University School of Social Work, 1255 Amsterdam Avenue, New York, NY 10027.
Parenting Practices of Resident Fathers: The Role of Marital and Biological Ties
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2008
© National Council on Family Relations, 2008
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 625–639, August 2008
How to Cite
Berger, L. M., Carlson, M. J., Bzostek, S. H. and Osborne, C. (2008), Parenting Practices of Resident Fathers: The Role of Marital and Biological Ties. Journal of Marriage and Family, 70: 625–639. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00510.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!