Population Research Center, University of Texas at Austin, 2032 Belmont Rd. NW #216, Washington, DC 20009.
Family Structure History and Adolescent Romance
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2008
© National Council on Family Relations, 2008
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 698–714, August 2008
How to Cite
Cavanagh, S. E., Crissey, S. R. and Raley, R. K. (2008), Family Structure History and Adolescent Romance. Journal of Marriage and Family, 70: 698–714. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00515.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!