John Glenn School of Public Affairs, The Ohio State University, 110 Page Hall, 1810 College Road, Columbus, OH 43210.
Subsidized Housing and Household Hardship Among Low-Income Single-Mother Households
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
© National Council on Family Relations, 2008
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 934–949, November 2008
How to Cite
Berger, L. M., Heintze, T., Naidich, W. B. and Meyers, M. K. (2008), Subsidized Housing and Household Hardship Among Low-Income Single-Mother Households. Journal of Marriage and Family, 70: 934–949. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00537.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!