John Glenn School of Public Affairs, The Ohio State University, 110 Page Hall, 1810 College Road, Columbus, OH 43210.
Subsidized Housing and Household Hardship Among Low-Income Single-Mother Households
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2008
© National Council on Family Relations, 2008
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 934–949, November 2008
How to Cite
Berger, L. M., Heintze, T., Naidich, W. B. and Meyers, M. K. (2008), Subsidized Housing and Household Hardship Among Low-Income Single-Mother Households. Journal of Marriage and Family, 70: 934–949. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00537.x
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!