Harvard School of Public Health, Department of Society, Human Development, and Health Landmark Center, Harvard University, Room 445-B, 401 Park Drive, Boston, MA 02215.
Longitudinal Patterns of Nonresident Fathers’ Involvement: The Role of Resources and Relations
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2008
© National Council on Family Relations, 2008
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 962–977, November 2008
How to Cite
Ryan, R. M., Kalil, A. and Ziol-Guest, K. M. (2008), Longitudinal Patterns of Nonresident Fathers’ Involvement: The Role of Resources and Relations. Journal of Marriage and Family, 70: 962–977. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00539.x
This article was edited by Cheryl Buehler.
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!