Adaptive Strategies, Gender Ideology, and Work-Family Balance Among Dutch Dual Earners
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
© National Council on Family Relations, 2008
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 1004–1014, November 2008
How to Cite
Wierda-Boer, H. H., Gerris, J. R.M. and Vermulst, A. A. (2008), Adaptive Strategies, Gender Ideology, and Work-Family Balance Among Dutch Dual Earners. Journal of Marriage and Family, 70: 1004–1014. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00542.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!