Human Development and Family Studies, Kent State University, 135 Nixson Hall, Kent, OH 44242-0001.
Responsiveness in Parent-Adolescent Relationships: Are Influences Conditional? Does the Reporter Matter?
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
© National Council on Family Relations, 2008
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 1015–1029, November 2008
How to Cite
Bogenschneider, K. and Pallock, L. (2008), Responsiveness in Parent-Adolescent Relationships: Are Influences Conditional? Does the Reporter Matter?. Journal of Marriage and Family, 70: 1015–1029. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00543.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!