Department of Sociology, Anthropology, Social Work, and Criminal Justice, W377 Thompson Hall, SUNY Fredonia, Fredonia, NY 14063.
Generative Ritual Among Nonmetropolitan Lesbians and Gay Men: Promoting Social Inclusion
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
© National Council on Family Relations, 2008
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 1060–1073, November 2008
How to Cite
Oswald, R. F. and Masciadrelli, B. P. (2008), Generative Ritual Among Nonmetropolitan Lesbians and Gay Men: Promoting Social Inclusion. Journal of Marriage and Family, 70: 1060–1073. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00546.x
This article edited by Ralph LaRossa.
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 1“We Are with Family”: Black Lesbian Couples Negotiate Rituals with Extended Families, Journal of GLBT Family Studies, 2014, 10, 1-2, 79,
- 2LGBT Health in the Midlands: A Rural/Urban Comparison of Basic Health Indicators, Journal of Homosexuality, 2013, 131217110952001, , ,
- 5New Developments in the Field: Measuring Community Climate, Journal of GLBT Family Studies, 2010, 6, 2, 214, , , ,