Temple University, School of Social Administration, Ritter Hall Annex, 5th floor, Philadelphia, PA 19122.
Why Should We Encourage Unmarried Fathers to Be Prenatally Involved?
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2008
© National Council on Family Relations, 2008
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 70, Issue 5, pages 1118–1121, December 2008
How to Cite
Cabrera, N. J., Fagan, J. and Farrie, D. (2008), Why Should We Encourage Unmarried Fathers to Be Prenatally Involved?. Journal of Marriage and Family, 70: 1118–1121. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00553.x
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!