This article was edited by Velma McBride Murry
Mother and Grandmother Parenting in Low-Income Three-Generation Rural Households
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2008
© National Council on Family Relations, 2008
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 70, Issue 5, pages 1241–1257, December 2008
How to Cite
Barnett, M. A. and The Family Life Project Key Investigators (2008), Mother and Grandmother Parenting in Low-Income Three-Generation Rural Households. Journal of Marriage and Family, 70: 1241–1257. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00563.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!