This article was edited by Velma McBride Murry.
Money, Marriage, and Children: Testing the Financial Expectations and Family Formation Theory
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2009
© National Council on Family Relations, 2009
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 146–160, February 2009
How to Cite
Gibson-Davis, C. M. (2009), Money, Marriage, and Children: Testing the Financial Expectations and Family Formation Theory. Journal of Marriage and Family, 71: 146–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00586.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!