How Does Premarital Cohabitation Affect Trajectories of Marital Quality?
Article first published online: 16 APR 2009
© National Council on Family Relations, 2009
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 298–317, May 2009
How to Cite
Tach, L. and Halpern-Meekin, S. (2009), How Does Premarital Cohabitation Affect Trajectories of Marital Quality?. Journal of Marriage and Family, 71: 298–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00600.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!