Sociology Department, Stockholm University, 106 91 Stockholm, Sweden.
A Study of Commitment and Relationship Quality in Sweden and Norway
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2009
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2009
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 465–477, August 2009
How to Cite
Wiik, K. A., Bernhardt, E. and Noack, T. (2009), A Study of Commitment and Relationship Quality in Sweden and Norway. Journal of Marriage and Family, 71: 465–477. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00613.x
Division for Social and Demographic Research, Statistics Norway, PO Box 8131 Dept, NO-0033 Oslo, Norway.
This article was edited by Jay Teachman.
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!