This article was edited by Jay Teachman.
Did Unilateral Divorce Laws Raise Divorce Rates in Western Europe?
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2009
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 592–607, August 2009
How to Cite
Kneip, T. and Bauer, G. (2009), Did Unilateral Divorce Laws Raise Divorce Rates in Western Europe?. Journal of Marriage and Family, 71: 592–607. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00621.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!