This article was edited by David Johnson.
Fathering With Multiple Partners: Links to Children's Well-Being in Early Childhood
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2009
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 608–631, August 2009
How to Cite
Bronte-Tinkew, J., Horowitz, A. and Scott, M. E. (2009), Fathering With Multiple Partners: Links to Children's Well-Being in Early Childhood. Journal of Marriage and Family, 71: 608–631. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00622.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!