Smith College & School for Social Work, 310 Lilly Hall, Northampton, MA 01063.
Promoting Fathers' Engagement With Children: Preventive Interventions for Low-Income Families
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2009
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 663–679, August 2009
How to Cite
Cowan, P. A., Cowan, C. P., Pruett, M. K., Pruett, K. and Wong, J. J. (2009), Promoting Fathers' Engagement With Children: Preventive Interventions for Low-Income Families. Journal of Marriage and Family, 71: 663–679. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00625.x
School of Medicine, Yale University, 40 Trumbull Road, Northampton, MA 01060.
Department of Psychology, 3210 Tolman Hall-1650, University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720-1650.
This article was edited by Ralph LaRossa.
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!