Brandeis University, Women's Studies Research Center, Mailstop 079, 515 South Street, Waltham, MA 02453-2720.
Work-Family Enrichment and Conflict: Additive Effects, Buffering, or Balance?
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2009
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 696–707, August 2009
How to Cite
Gareis, K. C., Barnett, R. C., Ertel, K. A. and Berkman, L. F. (2009), Work-Family Enrichment and Conflict: Additive Effects, Buffering, or Balance?. Journal of Marriage and Family, 71: 696–707. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00627.x
Harvard School of Public Health, Department of Society, Human Development and Health, Room 441, 4th Floor, Landmark West, 401 Park Drive, Boston MA 02115.
Harvard School of Public Health, Center for Population and Development Studies, 9 Bow Street, Cambridge, MA 02138.
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!