University of Texas at Austin, School of Human Ecology, 1 University Station, A2700, Austin, TX 78712.
Intergenerational Experiences of Discrimination in Chinese American Families: Influences of Socialization and Stress
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2009
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 862–877, November 2009
How to Cite
Benner, A. D. and Kim, S. Y. (2009), Intergenerational Experiences of Discrimination in Chinese American Families: Influences of Socialization and Stress. Journal of Marriage and Family, 71: 862–877. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00640.x
This article was edited by Velma McBride Murry.
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!