Chapin Hall Center, 1313 East 60th Street, Chicago, IL 60637.
Family Structure History: Links to Relationship Formation Behaviors in Young Adulthood
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2009
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 935–953, November 2009
How to Cite
Ryan, S., Franzetta, K., Schelar, E. and Manlove, J. (2009), Family Structure History: Links to Relationship Formation Behaviors in Young Adulthood. Journal of Marriage and Family, 71: 935–953. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00645.x
Child Trends, 4301 Connecticut Ave., Suite 350, Washington, DC 20008.
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!