This article was edited by David Johnson.
Sexual Frequency and the Stability of Marital and Cohabiting Unions
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2009
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 983–1000, November 2009
How to Cite
Yabiku, S. T. and Gager, C. T. (2009), Sexual Frequency and the Stability of Marital and Cohabiting Unions. Journal of Marriage and Family, 71: 983–1000. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00648.x
Department of Family & Child Studies, Montclair State University, One Normal Avenue, Montclair, NJ 07043.
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!