Department of Sociology, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD 21218.
The Role of Trust in Low-Income Mothers' Intimate Unions
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2009
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2009
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 1107–1124, December 2009
How to Cite
Burton, L. M., Cherlin, A., Winn, D.-M., Estacion, A. and Holder-Taylor, C. (2009), The Role of Trust in Low-Income Mothers' Intimate Unions. Journal of Marriage and Family, 71: 1107–1124. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00658.x
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!