Department of Sociology, Tilburg University, P.O. Box 90153, 5000 LE Tilburg, Netherlands (M.firstname.lastname@example.org).
Is Marriage More Than Cohabitation? Well-Being Differences in 30 European Countries
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2009
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2009
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 1141–1157, December 2009
How to Cite
Soons, J. P. M. and Kalmijn, M. (2009), Is Marriage More Than Cohabitation? Well-Being Differences in 30 European Countries. Journal of Marriage and Family, 71: 1141–1157. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00660.x
This article was edited by Jay Teachman.
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!