Life Course Development Program, Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan, 426 Thompson Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48104-2321.
Giving to the Good and the Needy: Parental Support of Grown Children
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2009
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 1220–1233, December 2009
How to Cite
Fingerman, K., Miller, L., Birditt, K. and Zarit, S. (2009), Giving to the Good and the Needy: Parental Support of Grown Children. Journal of Marriage and Family, 71: 1220–1233. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00665.x
Department of Human Development and Family Studies, Henderson S-211, Penn State University, University Park, PA 16802.
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!