Department of Sociology, University of Pennsylvania, 3718 Locust Walk, Room 219, Philadelphia PA 19104.
The Role of Migration and Single Motherhood in Upper Secondary Education in Mexico
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2009
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 1325–1339, December 2009
How to Cite
Creighton, M. J., Park, H. and Teruel, G. M. (2009), The Role of Migration and Single Motherhood in Upper Secondary Education in Mexico. Journal of Marriage and Family, 71: 1325–1339. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00671.x
This article was edited by Jay Teachman.
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!