African Population and Health Research Center, P.O. Box 10787-00100, Nairobi, Kenya.
Relationship Transitions Among Youth in Urban Kenya
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2010
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 73–88, February 2010
How to Cite
Clark, S., Kabiru, C. and Mathur, R. (2010), Relationship Transitions Among Youth in Urban Kenya. Journal of Marriage and Family, 72: 73–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00684.x
McGill University, Stephen Leacock Building, Room 713, 855 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal, Quebec, H3A 2T7, Canada.
This article was edited by David Johnson.
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!