Research Institute for the Quality of Life, Romanian Academy of Science, Calea 13 Septembrie 13, Sector 5, Bucharest, 050718, Romania.
Separate Spheres or Increasing Equality? Changing Gender Beliefs in Postwar Japan
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2010
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 184–201, February 2010
How to Cite
Lee, K. S., Tufiş, P. A. and Alwin, D. F. (2010), Separate Spheres or Increasing Equality? Changing Gender Beliefs in Postwar Japan. Journal of Marriage and Family, 72: 184–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00691.x
Department of Sociology and Population Research Institute, Pennsylvania State University, 308 Pond Lab, University Park, PA 16802.
This article was edited by Jay Teachman.
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!