Sprott School of Business, Carleton University, 710 Dunton Tower, 1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, K1S 5B6.
Coping With Overload and Stress: Men and Women in Dual-Earner Families
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2010
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 847–859, August 2010
How to Cite
Higgins, C. A., Duxbury, L. E. and Lyons, S. T. (2010), Coping With Overload and Stress: Men and Women in Dual-Earner Families. Journal of Marriage and Family, 72: 847–859. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2010.00734.x
College of Management and Economics, University of Guelph, 50 Stone Road East, Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1.
This article was edited by Cheryl Buehler.
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!