Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare, P.O. Box 8459, Portland, OR, 97207.
Sex Differences in Parenting Behaviors in Single-Mother and Single-Father Households
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2010
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 1092–1106, October 2010
How to Cite
Dufur, M. J., Howell, N. C., Downey, D. B., Ainsworth, J. W. and Lapray, A. J. (2010), Sex Differences in Parenting Behaviors in Single-Mother and Single-Father Households. Journal of Marriage and Family, 72: 1092–1106. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2010.00752.x
Department of Sociology, 238 Townshend Hall, 1885 Neil Avenue Mall, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, 43210.
Department of Sociology, Georgia State University, General Classroom Building, 38 Peachtree Center Avenue, Room 1041, Atlanta, GA, 30303.
Department of Sociology, 2008 JFSB, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT, 84062.
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Family Structure and School-Based Parental Involvement: A Family Resource Perspective, Journal of Family and Economic Issues, 2015, 36, 1, 114, ,
- 2Parental Anxiety, Parenting Behavior, and Infant Anxiety: Differential Associations for Fathers and Mothers, Journal of Child and Family Studies, 2015, 24, 9, 2626, , ,
- 5Single Parenthood, Parental Involvement and Students’ Educational Outcomes in Hong Kong, Marriage & Family Review, 2015, 150901105929004, ,
- 6Rearing Experience of Divorced Single Fathers -Men into a Jungle, Home-, Korean Journal of Family Social Work, 2013, null, 41, 199, , ,
- 8Factors Associated with Perceived Time Pressure among Employed Mothers and Fathers, Psychology, 2012, 03, 02, 165, , , ,