Child Trends, 4301 Connecticut Ave, Suite 350, Washington D.C., 20008 (email@example.com).
Single Custodial Fathers' Involvement and Parenting: Implications for Outcomes in Emerging Adulthood
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2010
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 1107–1127, October 2010
How to Cite
Bronte-Tinkew, J., Scott, M. E. and Lilja, E. (2010), Single Custodial Fathers' Involvement and Parenting: Implications for Outcomes in Emerging Adulthood. Journal of Marriage and Family, 72: 1107–1127. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2010.00753.x
Child Trends, 4301 Connecticut Ave, Suite 350, Washington D.C., 20008 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This article was edited by Ralph LaRossa.
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!