Department of Human Development and Family Studies, University of Connecticut, 348 Mansfield Rd., U-2058, Storrs, CT 06269-2058 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Marital Conflict Behaviors and Implications for Divorce Over 16 Years
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2010
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 1188–1204, October 2010
How to Cite
Birditt, K. S., Brown, E., Orbuch, T. L. and McIlvane, J. M. (2010), Marital Conflict Behaviors and Implications for Divorce Over 16 Years. Journal of Marriage and Family, 72: 1188–1204. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2010.00758.x
Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48104; Oakland University, Department of Sociology, 530 Varner Hall, Rochester, Michigan 48309 (email@example.com).
University of South Florida, 4202 E. Fowler Avenue, MHC 1318, Tampa, FL 33620 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Inspecting the Relationship between Sexual Satisfaction and Marital Problems of Divorce-asking Women in Sanandaj City Family Courts, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2014, 114, 327, , , , ,
- 2Couple Communication as a Mediator Between Work–Family Conflict and Marital Satisfaction, Contemporary Family Therapy, 2013, 35, 3, 530, , , , ,
- 3Relationship Dynamics and Healthy Exchange across the Family Life Cycle: Implications for Practice, Journal of Human Behavior in the Social Environment, 2013, 23, 8, 938,
- 4Silence is Not Golden: Review of Studies of Couple Interaction, Communication Studies, 2013, 64, 1, 33, ,
- 5The Influence of Family Therapy on Marital Conflicts, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2013, 84, 1838, , ,
- 6Marital Dissolution and Psychological Well-Being: Race and Gender Differences in the Moderating Role of Marital Relationship Quality, Research in Human Development, 2012, 9, 2, 145, , , ,