Department of Human Development and Family Studies, University of Connecticut, 348 Mansfield Rd., U-2058, Storrs, CT 06269-2058 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Marital Conflict Behaviors and Implications for Divorce Over 16 Years
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2010
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 1188–1204, October 2010
How to Cite
Birditt, K. S., Brown, E., Orbuch, T. L. and McIlvane, J. M. (2010), Marital Conflict Behaviors and Implications for Divorce Over 16 Years. Journal of Marriage and Family, 72: 1188–1204. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2010.00758.x
Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48104; Oakland University, Department of Sociology, 530 Varner Hall, Rochester, Michigan 48309 (email@example.com).
University of South Florida, 4202 E. Fowler Avenue, MHC 1318, Tampa, FL 33620 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!