Time With Children, Children's Well-Being, and Work-Family Balance Among Employed Parents
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2010
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 1329–1343, October 2010
How to Cite
Milkie, M. A., Kendig, S. M., Nomaguchi, K. M. and Denny, K. E. (2010), Time With Children, Children's Well-Being, and Work-Family Balance Among Employed Parents. Journal of Marriage and Family, 72: 1329–1343. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2010.00768.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!