Institute for Advanced Research, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, 777 Guoding Road, Shanghai 200433, China.
It Takes a Village (Perhaps a Nation): Families, States, and Educational Achievement
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2010
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 1362–1376, October 2010
How to Cite
Heuveline, P., Yang, H. and Timberlake, J. M. (2010), It Takes a Village (Perhaps a Nation): Families, States, and Educational Achievement. Journal of Marriage and Family, 72: 1362–1376. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2010.00770.x
Department of Sociology, University of Cincinnati, P.O. Box 210378, Cincinnati, OH 45221.
This article was edited by Jay Teachman.
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!