Buffering Effects of a Family-Based Intervention for African American Emerging Adults
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2010
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 1426–1435, October 2010
How to Cite
Brody, G. H., Chen, Y.-f., Kogan, S. M., Smith, K. and Brown, A. C. (2010), Buffering Effects of a Family-Based Intervention for African American Emerging Adults. Journal of Marriage and Family, 72: 1426–1435. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2010.00774.x
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!