Department of Sociology, University of Virginia, 542 Cabell Hall, P.O. Box 400766, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4766 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If Momma Ain't Happy: Explaining Declines in Marital Satisfaction Among New Mothers
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2011
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 1–12, February 2011
How to Cite
Dew, J. and Wilcox, W. B. (2011), If Momma Ain't Happy: Explaining Declines in Marital Satisfaction Among New Mothers. Journal of Marriage and Family, 73: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2010.00782.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!