Department of Psychology, Simmons College, 300 The Fenway, Boston, MA, 02115 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Declines in Marital Satisfaction Among New Mothers: Broad Strokes Versus Fine Details
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2011
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 13–17, February 2011
How to Cite
Clements, M. L., Martin, S. E., Cassil, A. K. and Soliman, N. N. (2011), Declines in Marital Satisfaction Among New Mothers: Broad Strokes Versus Fine Details. Journal of Marriage and Family, 73: 13–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2010.00783.x
Department of Clinical Psychology, Fuller Theological Seminary, 180 N. Oakland Ave., Pasadena, CA, 91101 (email@example.com).
Department of Clinical Psychology, Fuller Theological Seminary, 180 N. Oakland Ave., Pasadena, CA, 91101 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!