Department of Economics, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, P.O. Box 26165, Greensboro, NC 27402 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Do Children's Behavior Problems Limit Poor Women's Labor Market Success?
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2011
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 33–45, February 2011
How to Cite
Coley, R. L., Ribar, D. and Votruba-Drzal, E. (2011), Do Children's Behavior Problems Limit Poor Women's Labor Market Success?. Journal of Marriage and Family, 73: 33–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2010.00787.x
Department of Psychology, University of Pittsburgh, 210 S. Bouquet Street, 4123 Sennott Square, Pittsburgh, PA 15260 (email@example.com).
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!