Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington, 2815 Eastlake Ave. E., Suite 200 Seattle, WA 98102.
Parental Depression and Child Outcomes: The Mediating Effects of Abuse and Neglect
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2011
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 164–180, February 2011
How to Cite
Mustillo, S. A., Dorsey, S., Conover, K. and Burns, B. J. (2011), Parental Depression and Child Outcomes: The Mediating Effects of Abuse and Neglect. Journal of Marriage and Family, 73: 164–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2010.00796.x
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, School of Medicine, Duke University, Box 3454, Durham NC 27710.
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!