Mothers but Not Wives: The Increasing Lag Between Nonmarital Births and Marriage
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2011
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 264–278, February 2011
How to Cite
Gibson-Davis, C. (2011), Mothers but Not Wives: The Increasing Lag Between Nonmarital Births and Marriage. Journal of Marriage and Family, 73: 264–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2010.00803.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!