The Unfinished Revolution: How a New Generation Is Reshaping Family, Work, and Gender in America - by Kathleen Gerson
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2011
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 312–313, February 2011
How to Cite
Medved, C. E. (2011), The Unfinished Revolution: How a New Generation Is Reshaping Family, Work, and Gender in America - by Kathleen Gerson. Journal of Marriage and Family, 73: 312–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2010.00807.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!