Gene–Environment Interplay, Family Relationships, and Child Adjustment
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2011
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 804–816, August 2011
How to Cite
Horwitz, B. N. and Neiderhiser, J. M. (2011), Gene–Environment Interplay, Family Relationships, and Child Adjustment. Journal of Marriage and Family, 73: 804–816. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2011.00846.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!