Biopsychosocial Models and the Study of Family Processes and Child Adjustment
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2011
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2011
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 817–821, August 2011
How to Cite
Calkins, S. D. (2011), Biopsychosocial Models and the Study of Family Processes and Child Adjustment. Journal of Marriage and Family, 73: 817–821. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2011.00847.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!