Prevention Research Center, Arizona State University, 900 S. McAllister Ave., Tempe, AZ, 85287-6005.
The Familial Socialization of Culturally Related Values in Mexican American Families
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2011
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 913–925, October 2011
How to Cite
Knight, G. P., Berkel, C., Umaña-Taylor, A. J., Gonzales, N. A., Ettekal, I., Jaconis, M. and Boyd, B. M. (2011), The Familial Socialization of Culturally Related Values in Mexican American Families. Journal of Marriage and Family, 73: 913–925. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2011.00856.x
School of Social and Family Dynamics, Arizona State University, 951 S. Cady Mall, Tempe, AZ, 85287-3701.
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!