This article was edited by Suzanne Bianchi.
Parental Work Schedules and Children's Cognitive Trajectories
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2011
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 962–980, October 2011
How to Cite
Han, W.-J. and Fox, L. E. (2011), Parental Work Schedules and Children's Cognitive Trajectories. Journal of Marriage and Family, 73: 962–980. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2011.00862.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!