Departments of Policy Analysis and Management and Sociology, 249 MVR Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853.
Changing Patterns of Interracial Marriage in a Multiracial Society
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2011
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 1065–1084, October 2011
How to Cite
Qian, Z. and Lichter, D. T. (2011), Changing Patterns of Interracial Marriage in a Multiracial Society. Journal of Marriage and Family, 73: 1065–1084. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2011.00866.x
This article was edited by Jay Teachman.
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!