Department of Sociology, University of California – Los Angeles, 264 Haines Hall, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1551.
Variation in the Relationship Between Education and Marriage: Marriage Market Mismatch?
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2012
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 53–69, February 2012
How to Cite
Musick, K., Brand, J. E. and Davis, D. (2012), Variation in the Relationship Between Education and Marriage: Marriage Market Mismatch?. Journal of Marriage and Family, 74: 53–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2011.00879.x
This article was edited by Jay Teachman.
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!