Netherlands Interdisciplinary Demographic Institute (NIDI), Social Demography, P.O. Box 11650, The Hague 2502 AR, Netherlands.
Family Influences on Intermarriage Attitudes: A Sibling Analysis in the Netherlands
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2012
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 70–85, February 2012
How to Cite
Huijnk, W. and Liefbroer, A. C. (2012), Family Influences on Intermarriage Attitudes: A Sibling Analysis in the Netherlands. Journal of Marriage and Family, 74: 70–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2011.00882.x
This article was edited by Cheryl Buehler.
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!