Centre for Social Policy and Interventions, Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences, Utrecht University, P.O. Box 80140, 3508 TC Utrecht, The Netherlands.
Life Course Status and Exchanges of Support Between Young Adults and Parents
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2012
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 101–115, February 2012
How to Cite
Bucx, F., van Wel, F. and Knijn, T. (2012), Life Course Status and Exchanges of Support Between Young Adults and Parents. Journal of Marriage and Family, 74: 101–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2011.00883.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!