College of Criminology and Criminal Justice, Florida State University, 634 West Call St., Tallahassee, FL 32306-1127.
Marriage and Desistance From Crime: A Consideration of Gene–Environment Correlation
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
Copyright © National Council on Family Relations, 2012
Journal of Marriage and Family
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 19–33, February 2012
How to Cite
Barnes, J. C. and Beaver, K. M. (2012), Marriage and Desistance From Crime: A Consideration of Gene–Environment Correlation. Journal of Marriage and Family, 74: 19–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-3737.2011.00884.x
This article was edited by Deborah S. Carr.
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!